- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,411 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Budget 2009
Spot on namawinelake, this guy (The Irish Government) has at a stroke become the largest property owner (through his creation of the largest fraud in Irish history NAMA) in Europe if not the world.
Just in case you missed this George lee was photographed yesterday getting into his car at the Leister House car park Question is this car park space subject to the new car-park tax of 200 per year? Did you … Continue reading
Extract taken from http://www.thestory.ie The 2006 capping of the exempt income has – as artists’ lobby group, Visual Artists warned – resulted in some high-earning individuals moving their tax residency abroad. The most infamous case, of course being U2, who … Continue reading
Citizens Association of the Bewildered (CAB) As stated before I remain convinced that we must put pressure on the powers that be Again to-day Brian Cowen fob off the Idea of an investigation into the Banking meltdown that he and … Continue reading