- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,098 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Brian Cowen
Markets are right to be worried — ‘final’ €50bn to fix banks looks like tip of iceberg Sunday October 10 2010 THE soaring cost of bailing out the banks means that Ireland is now locked out of the bond markets. … Continue reading
Listening back on this recording http://thepressnet.com/2010/09/14/8864/ I noticed again the attempt by Cowen to label the moderator a “defeatist” It occurred to me that Cowen and lenihan are increasingly using words one would have heard in the last days of … Continue reading
Press Statement 30 September 2010 The Central Bank today (Thursday 30 September) published its assessment of the capital requirements resulting from the recently announced restructuring of Anglo Irish Bank. In addition, the Central Bank has published the outcome of its review … Continue reading
Irish Finance Minister Demonstrates that he doesn’t believe in Capitalism By The Fundamental Analyst, on September 24th, 2010 Here again we see another case of those that embraced capitalism on the way up, shudder at the consequences when things go … Continue reading
Ahern turns up the heat on Cowen TAOISEACH Brian Cowen‘s position looked increasingly precarious last night as a cabinet minister confirmed Fianna Fail TDs were contacting senior party figures to express concerns about his leadership. A string of ministers came … Continue reading
The German economy is poised to grow by about 3% this year, after growing at its fastest rate for more than 20 years during the April-to-June quarter. That spurt has led the Bundesbank central bank to raise its growth estimate … Continue reading
Further details have emerged today of how Finance Minister Brian Lenihan approved pay rises for senior staff at Anglo Irish Bank. According to the Irish Times, Brian Lenihan bypassed recommended levels for senior executives last year, following discussions with the … Continue reading