- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,861 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Billy Timmins
speaker:Billy Timmins : 4 Written Answers ========================================= There are more results than we have shown here. See more: http://www.kildarestreet.com/search/?s=speaker%3A18+section:wrans&o=d Written Answers – Travel Documentation: Travel Documentation (16 Jun 2010) http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2010-06-16.1072.0&s=speaker%3A18#g1073.0.q Billy Timmins: Question 142: To ask the Minister … Continue reading
Dick Roche (Minister of State with special responsibility for European Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs; Wicklow, Fianna Fail) Link to this I acknowledge that Deputy Timmins made suggestions with a view towards helping. However, escalating the conflict with the trade … Continue reading
To the Wicklow TD’s Our viewers would like to know, what is your position on the spread of these Head shops? What the current situation is with regards the spread of these head shops and what are the current trading times … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) I understand the issue of development aid has been deferred to next June’s Council meeting, but events in Haiti overshadowed the meeting of Development Ministers that took place last week. Will the Minister discuss with … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 92: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the location of the 45 Health Service Executive swine flu vaccination clinics; the persons who will man them; the opening times of the clinics; the … Continue reading
Wicklow TD’s are big spenders when it comes to expenses 419,327.00 s Euros With the growing number of Wicklow voters being dumped on to the dole queues like my-self and told that we are not eligible to any dole payments or any … Continue reading
Criminal Justice (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2009: Report and Final Stages Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Perhaps the Minister has changed his view. Many members of the public and of this House believe the Minister’s measure is good because there is … Continue reading
Department of Health and Children Pre-school Services 11:00 pm Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 118: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position with respect to the early childhood care and education scheme; the criteria for offering … Continue reading