- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,846 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Bertie Ahern
Spot on namawinelake, this guy (The Irish Government) has at a stroke become the largest property owner (through his creation of the largest fraud in Irish history NAMA) in Europe if not the world.
FORMER TAOISEACH Bertie Ahern, Has not yet decided if he will avail of tax-free status under the artists’ exemption scheme on earnings from his autobiography, his spokeswoman has indicated. His decision will be taken at the end of the tax … Continue reading
Extract taken from http://www.thestory.ie The 2006 capping of the exempt income has – as artists’ lobby group, Visual Artists warned – resulted in some high-earning individuals moving their tax residency abroad. The most infamous case, of course being U2, who … Continue reading
Artists Exemption Another whip around for Bertie Ahern! What a con! Income earned by writers, composers, visual artists and sculptors from the sale of their works is exempt from income tax in Ireland in certain circumstances. Section 195, Taxes Consolidation … Continue reading