- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,832 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Bank of Ireland
CDS spreads Mr Lenihan, these figures tell the Irish People the real story the spreads cannot be dismissed and you are going to have to come clean on the true nature of the Banks derivatives time bomb No more account … Continue reading
Welcome to the crises of Credit Ireland is going through a crises of credit .The attached video clip explains how this crises happened And hopefully also gives you an insight to the problem we are facing. So the next time … Continue reading
There you have it Brendan Keenan (Independent Newspapers) says the banks are fine swallowing the government’s line that the Irish Banks aren’t insolvent. Then we had Professor Morgan Kelly (UCD) advocating allowing the non retail (Anglo Irish Bank) banks to … Continue reading
Markets are right to be worried — ‘final’ €50bn to fix banks looks like tip of iceberg Sunday October 10 2010 THE soaring cost of bailing out the banks means that Ireland is now locked out of the bond markets. … Continue reading
Bank of Ireland announced that €2.1bn of formerly NAMA-bound loans would not be going to NAMA. Where are they going, if anywhere? Why are they not going to NAMA? Is this a further contraction in NAMA’s performing loan portfolio (BoI … Continue reading
Irish Finance Minister Demonstrates that he doesn’t believe in Capitalism By The Fundamental Analyst, on September 24th, 2010 Here again we see another case of those that embraced capitalism on the way up, shudder at the consequences when things go … Continue reading
Angry Afghan depositors assail bank Looking at this video clip I am immediately struck with the questions of whether the directors of the Anglo Irish Bank and the other bailed out banks Directors have engaged in shipping off funds to … Continue reading