- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,754 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Bank of Ireland Share Price
It took Germany 90 years to pay off 25 billion in war reparations for the First World War. The US gulf will need 20$ Billion to clean it up . Ireland is now been saddled with debts of 36.5 billion … Continue reading →
A few months ago, I said that Bank of Ireland share price would fall to 55 cent and even lower down to the 20’s . Any of my followers that took heed of my advice will now be nursing huge … Continue reading →
BOI is implementing a number of cost-cutting measures in response to the weak economic environment. Thus, staff numbers are down as a result of a recruitment freeze, a policy of non-replacement of departing staff, and some redundancies resulting from the … Continue reading →