- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,573 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Bank of America
If like me you have become puzzled by the recent Market “events” you should find this excellent article sent to me to-day helpful Recent Market “Events” Following quite a number of requests from students and clients this brief will deal … Continue reading
Can You Believe There Are Still Analysts Arguing How Undervalued Goldman Sachs Is? Those July 150 Puts Say Otherwise, Let’s Take a Look To begin with , Goldman Sachs produces more accounting revenue and accounting profits than its peers. This … Continue reading
“This is a blatant attempt to rob existing shareholders of the merger holding of the carcass that is Bank of Ireland”
The bank will launch a rights issue of up to €1.89 billion as well as a €1.54 billion private placing to institutional investors and the state. In addition, certain holders of Tier 1 and upper Tier 2 securities will be … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
Fianna Fáil TD for Carlow-Kilkenny John McGuinness today accused Brian Cowen of weak leadership and called on him to consider his position as leader of Fianna Fáil and as Taoiseach. In an interview broadcast on KCLR96FM this morning, Mr McGuinness … Continue reading
Markets nosedived on Thursday when Barack Obama set out broad new measures on financial regulation. The most significant of them is banning deposit-taking banks from proprietary trading that is “unrelated to serving customers”. This activity has generated politically incendiary … Continue reading
Let’s consider a well publicized recent sale of Russian gold bullion to itself: I noticed this article to-day by Rob Kirby And it is a very worrying development indeed! Russia sells gold to itself December 14, 2009 3:47pm by … Continue reading