- Iceland jails four ‘banksters’ in financial fraud case
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins: Nothings Changed & Don’t Believe Everything That You’re Told
- US Drone strike murders 15 wedding guests
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor
- The Girl Against Fluoride Needs You
- Irish State Broadcaster ignore mass medication of Irish people – recorded
- QE Euthanasia of the Economy?
- Popular Irish Broadcaster Destroys Irish Politician
- Bahrain protest crackdown as regime tightens control
- At $72.8 Trillion, Presenting The Bank With The Biggest Derivative Exposure In The World (Hint: Not JPMorgan)
- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- 275,746 viewers
Category Archives: Bank for International Settlements
This is big trouble for the USA WASHINGTON (AP) — Regulators on Friday shut down a Nevada bank, raising to 83 the number of U.S. bank failures this year. The 83 closures so far this year is more than double … Continue reading
If like me you have become puzzled by the recent Market “events” you should find this excellent article sent to me to-day helpful Recent Market “Events” Following quite a number of requests from students and clients this brief will deal … Continue reading
With the cries of change the government getting louder, I caution and ask the question will we be any better off?
Make no mistake I want to have a change of government and I want to jail All
the corrupt Basta***
Responsible for the mess we are now in.
What exactly will the new government do about the political gangsters responsible for the mess we are now in?
As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from … Continue reading