- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,105 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Allied Irish Bank share price
A few months ago, I said that Bank of Ireland share price would fall to 55 cent and even lower down to the 20’s . Any of my followers that took heed of my advice will now be nursing huge … Continue reading →
Bank of Ireland [IRE 3.61 -0.14 (-3.73%) ] : Stay away from IRE, Cramer said. He likened it to National Bank of Greece [NBG 2.23 -0.03 (-1.33%) ] and Allied Irish Bank [AIB 2.17 … Continue reading →
Our valuation is based on two DCF techniques. Relative valuation is not appropriate in AIB’s case: sales-based metrics like P/S are impossible to use because there is no disclosure about the nature of sales for peers on Reuters where we … Continue reading →