- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,874 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: Action on unemployment now!
Enda Kenny and Michael Noonan and their poodle Union Boss pull a fast one on the oppressed families of Ireland!
By Thomás O Cléirigh This deal does not include his perks and lottery pensions he is going to get as a Teacher and Government minster. What about the pensions of the gangsters in the Banks who brought this disaster on … Continue reading
Taoiseach-in-waiting Enda Kenny will be in at the deep end as Ireland’s coalition attempts to deal with the country’s economic plight. Photograph: Niall Carson/PA The campaign rhetoric seeps through Fine Gael and Labour’s freshly minted “Programme for Government” unveiled Monday … Continue reading
I agree we need to be concentrating of industrious business ,why can’t I but Irish made shirts, shoes, Irish made bicycles, for god sake Irish made anything? 75% of our business here in Ireland is services, and we are now … Continue reading
The Green Party has pledged to pursue a major reform agenda over the next Dáil term in a bid to ensure there is no reoccurrence of the banking crisis. Speaking after the party’s think-in in Co Carlow, party leader John … Continue reading
Listen to the apologizers for Fianna Fail and at the end Brian Clown telling the reporter not to engage in defeatism as a way of deflecting the hard questions “There is nobody else “says another Fianna Fail supporter as if … Continue reading
Europe’s biggest can of worms is overflowing again. Fears that Europe’s banks are vulnerable to losses on risky government bond investments are sending shivers through the European bond markets, especially Ireland and Greece. Investors are dumping risky bonds tied to … Continue reading
Economic uncertainties around the world are expected to provide continued support for gold these concerns have led investors to gobble up gold in the second quarter The World Gold Council said demand for gold-backed exchange-traded funds rose 414% compared to … Continue reading
€10bn Anglo Government injection approved The European Commission has approved Government plans to inject up to another €10bn into Anglo Irish Bank. The Commission said the Government had notified it at the end of June that it wanted to put … Continue reading