- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,046 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: action on Jobs
Taoiseach-in-waiting Enda Kenny will be in at the deep end as Ireland’s coalition attempts to deal with the country’s economic plight. Photograph: Niall Carson/PA The campaign rhetoric seeps through Fine Gael and Labour’s freshly minted “Programme for Government” unveiled Monday … Continue reading
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
I agree we need to be concentrating of industrious business ,why can’t I but Irish made shirts, shoes, Irish made bicycles, for god sake Irish made anything? 75% of our business here in Ireland is services, and we are now … Continue reading
The Green Party has pledged to pursue a major reform agenda over the next Dáil term in a bid to ensure there is no reoccurrence of the banking crisis. Speaking after the party’s think-in in Co Carlow, party leader John … Continue reading
Listen to the apologizers for Fianna Fail and at the end Brian Clown telling the reporter not to engage in defeatism as a way of deflecting the hard questions “There is nobody else “says another Fianna Fail supporter as if … Continue reading
Economic uncertainties around the world are expected to provide continued support for gold these concerns have led investors to gobble up gold in the second quarter The World Gold Council said demand for gold-backed exchange-traded funds rose 414% compared to … Continue reading
More proof that the Banks are in fact calling to tune with regards to the running of our country Cowen and Lenihan have swallowed hook line and sinker the notion from the other Bank Lords that no Irish Bank must … Continue reading
No amount of houses, yachts or portraits would ever fill Callely’s desire to be noticed, writes John Drennan He may now be more famous than Brian Cowen, but the strangest thing about the summer phenomenon of 2010 is that we … Continue reading