- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,481 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: accounting gimmickry
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
I agree we need to be concentrating of industrious business ,why can’t I but Irish made shirts, shoes, Irish made bicycles, for god sake Irish made anything? 75% of our business here in Ireland is services, and we are now … Continue reading
CDS spreads Mr Lenihan, these figures tell the Irish People the real story the spreads cannot be dismissed and you are going to have to come clean on the true nature of the Banks derivatives time bomb No more account … Continue reading
Since the Minister of Finance himself says that the still remaindering loans are only worth 40c in the euro this alone tell me that the banks is gone beyond repair as every one of his pronouncements on figures have been totally out I expect that you wouldn’t even get 10 cent on the euro Continue reading
Angela Merkel consigns Ireland, Portugal and Spain to their fate Germany has had enough. Any eurozone state that spends its way into a debt crisis or cannot adapt to a monetary union set for Northern rhythms will face “orderly” bankruptcy. … Continue reading
A Tribute to Mr. Raymond Crotty 1925-1994 Economics Lecturer Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Ludwig Von Mises Quote: “Everyone carries a part of society on his shoulders. No one is relieved of his share of responsibility by others and no one … Continue reading
Developers score €200,000 salaries from NAMA Some of the country’s most indebted developers – some of whom now owe the state billions after their debts were taken on by the National Asset Management Agency – have agreed new deals with … Continue reading