- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- Two Ronnies – Four Candles sketch
- 27% decline in IFSC banking licenses since 2010
- Presidency of the European Council Says Capital At Risk in Irish banks!
- 250,004 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: A New Irish Citizens Political party
Irish Ministers living with the jet set! This report was done back in 2009 but the Fianna Fail Ministers along with their green are still living it up at the taxpayers expense “Austerity is only for the foot folk “Just wait … Continue reading
The Green Party has pledged to pursue a major reform agenda over the next Dáil term in a bid to ensure there is no reoccurrence of the banking crisis. Speaking after the party’s think-in in Co Carlow, party leader John … Continue reading
A Web posting by Ciaran Cuffe advocating new levy is removed after ‘consultation’ with party Shane Coleman and Martin Frawley A BLOG by Green Party minister Ciaran Cuffe advocating the introduction of a property tax in direct contravention of … Continue reading
Europe’s biggest can of worms is overflowing again. Fears that Europe’s banks are vulnerable to losses on risky government bond investments are sending shivers through the European bond markets, especially Ireland and Greece. Investors are dumping risky bonds tied to … Continue reading
Movement for political change We the ordinary Citizens of Ireland are bombarded with the latest government proposals and their incompetence is blatant for all to see. From the establishment of the biggest fraud in Irish history (NAMA) to the government’s … Continue reading
“Fairness for the small self-employed employers” All of our problems stem from the same point! Unemployment ,and the continuing loss of jobs are the government’s biggest failure. It is well-known that over 80% of the jobs still available come from small … Continue reading
No amount of houses, yachts or portraits would ever fill Callely’s desire to be noticed, writes John Drennan He may now be more famous than Brian Cowen, but the strangest thing about the summer phenomenon of 2010 is that we … Continue reading
Where have all the performing loans gone? August 7, 2010 by namawinelake The last two weeks have seen suggestions that perhaps as much as €8bn of largely performing loans that were NAMA-bound will no longer come within the agency’s control, … Continue reading
Leo sent this to me to -day Today in this country there are many who are suffering as a result of the mismanagement of our institutions with the wholehearted approval of a corrupt government yet we are behaving like lambs … Continue reading