- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,096 viewers
No upcoming events
Category Archives: 1
My Name is Rose And I Live In Florida (A True Story) The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn’t already know. I stood up to look around when … Continue reading
My Renault hell continues! Last week my wife’s car needed to be repaired, the air fan in within the front counsel would not work and so it had to be repaired .Cost 365 Euro for the repairs then to-day my … Continue reading
The Mayonnaise Jar When things in your life seem, almost too much to handle, When 24 Hours in a day is not enough, Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee. A professor stood before his philosophy class and … Continue reading
Max again of top of the corrupt markets well done max great stuff !!
THE national debt rose above €100bn for the first time yesterday as the Government added the entire €8.3bn cost of rescuing Anglo Irish Bank to it. Under EU rules, the sum may also have to be added to this year’s … Continue reading
Many Institutions Believe Ireland To Be A Model of Austerity Implementation But the Facts Beg to Differ!
Courtesy of Reggie Middleton ZeroHedge ran an interesting article yesterday, A deteriorating external environment and a correction in the domestic housing market made 2009 a difficult year for the Irish economy. Ireland’s GDP growth registered a fall of 7.5% … Continue reading
Those who think the crisis in Europe was finished with the supposed “bailout” of Greece are getting a dose of reality today.Bloomberg, as part of a plan to revive the financial system, the National Asset Management Agency said it … Continue reading
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMPLAINT COMMISSION, [Securities Fraud] Plaintiff, ECF CASE GOLDMAN SACHS & CO. and Jury Trial Demanded FABRICE TOURRE, Defendants. Plaintiff, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”), alleges … Continue reading
Many thanks to http://www.wealthbuilder.ie for their stock-market up-date The upward pulse of the bull trend that commenced in March of 2009 continues to forge ahead with considerable power. Both the Dow Transports and the Dow Industrials gave new buy confirmation … Continue reading