- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,637 viewers
No upcoming events
Author Archives: machholz
Derivatives Reform on the Ropes … New rules to regulate derivatives, adopted last week by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, are a victory for Wall Street and a setback for financial reform. They may also signal worse things to come … Continue reading
You are an inspiration to all law-abiding citizens .Standing up for the poor and the right of citizens to have a fair share in the resources to the benefit all equally. Citizens have a sacred obligation to safeguard their democracy … Continue reading
by Rebekah Wilce — (Source: March Against Monsanto Madison)Frustrated with Monsanto’s bullying of governments and farmers in the United States and abroad, tens of thousands of activists around the world will “March Against Monsanto” on Saturday, May 25, according to … Continue reading
By: Nadeem_Walayat The stock market continues to soar with the Dow closing at 15,387, and the FTSE at 6803, my conclusion as of late March is that the current stage of the stocks rally underway was as a direct consequence of the … Continue reading
Fascinating stuff and very uplifting!