- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- 277,990 viewers
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: “We will amend the rules to ensure that no senior public servant (including political appointees) or Minister can work in the private sector in any area involving a potential conflict of interest with their former … Continue reading
“When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.” – Tacitus
byDr. Constantin Gurdgiev Germany’s CESIfo published the latests (January 2013) assessment of the state of the German economy in Manufacturing and these are slightly more upbeat than at the end of Q4 2012, albeit with some clear seasonal supports. “In manufacturing … Continue reading
Sent into us by Val,Thanks ! by: Peter Brown Market reached new highs yesterday. After a pull back to support the market put in a strong rally above 1500. There seems no end to the strenght of this market. Driven … Continue reading
“Wealthbuilder Trade Trigger” © was launched in January 2012. It is a service whereby 10-15 equity trades per year in “real time”, are sent to student-investors by text and email, during the main American Stock Market trading hours. (10am – 4pm U.S … Continue reading
Iceland President: We Decided to Let the Banks Fail , “We didn’t follow the traditional prevailing orthodoxies. And the end result four years later is that Iceland is enjoying progress and recovery.” Comment: By Thomás O Cléirigh Yet we in Ireland … Continue reading