- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,476 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: “We will amend the rules to ensure that no senior public servant (including political appointees) or Minister can work in the private sector in any area involving a potential conflict of interest with their former … Continue reading
“When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.” – Tacitus
byDr. Constantin Gurdgiev Germany’s CESIfo published the latests (January 2013) assessment of the state of the German economy in Manufacturing and these are slightly more upbeat than at the end of Q4 2012, albeit with some clear seasonal supports. “In manufacturing … Continue reading
Sent into us by Val,Thanks ! by: Peter Brown Market reached new highs yesterday. After a pull back to support the market put in a strong rally above 1500. There seems no end to the strenght of this market. Driven … Continue reading
“Wealthbuilder Trade Trigger” © was launched in January 2012. It is a service whereby 10-15 equity trades per year in “real time”, are sent to student-investors by text and email, during the main American Stock Market trading hours. (10am – 4pm U.S … Continue reading
Iceland President: We Decided to Let the Banks Fail , “We didn’t follow the traditional prevailing orthodoxies. And the end result four years later is that Iceland is enjoying progress and recovery.” Comment: By Thomás O Cléirigh Yet we in Ireland … Continue reading