- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,645 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: November 1, 2012
I am indebted to Christopher M. Quigley my good friend and colleague for this excellent article: One cannot understand what is going on in Europe today without comprehending what the Marshall Plan was. Her are some salient excerpts from Greg Behrman’s excellent … Continue reading
Taoiseach Enda Kenny ruled out a decision today on the nation’s bank debt at a planned meeting with German chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin. “Our meeting today is not about making a decision on a deal for Irish bank debt,” … Continue reading
Full article at source: http://awakenlongford.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/irish-people-say-no-more/ Comment: This is a very welcome developement at last some Irish citizens are beginning to take action but we need all of our citizens to unite and take on these gangsters who are … Continue reading