A former deputy director of the IMF has warned that it’s unlikely Ireland will be in a fit state to exit it’s bailout programme next year.His comments completely contradict suggestions made by the Social Protection Minister Joan Burton who said yesterday that Ireland is well-placed to exit the programme sooner than expexted.Donal Donovan, now a member of the Fiscal Advisory Council, has said it’s highly unlikely that we’ll see the back of the Troika in such a short period of time.He says it’s much more likely that Ireland will enter a less invasive programme in 2014 to make the bailout exit smoother.
This is of course a lode of bull. This country is the 2nd most indebted country in the world! We haven’t a hope in hell of ever paying back. The government is just winging it in the meantime in the hope of getting some crumbs that might fall from the table when the Greeks eventually Default!
We are all taped out Kenny ,not one red cent more will you get from me!
Our total national income is nowhere near enough to even pay the interest on the debts our government have taken on! With 35%of out tax take just going on interest payments this is just not sustainable. I have published this graph on a number of times on this blog and I would ask you all to copy it and send it to your local TD,s and ask them to justify why we are still trying to please our real masters in Berlin. We must stop believing the absolute crap Kenny and Noonan are spreading we will not get any relief from the Berlin mafia as we are paying our dues and that is all they want us to do .
We are been bullied and like all bullies we have fallen on our knees and we are begging for mercy and a few crumbs from our bullies table .We must get up off our knees and rid ourselves of our financial tormentors in the ECB and in Berlin. Enough is enough it s now payback time .we must fight back and first plan of action is to default. This will happen in the end in any case! These debts are not ours and we were not bailed out we bailed out the ECB and Deutsche Bank! We need patriots who will fight for the Irish Nations self interest and not puppets and collaborators like Kenny, Noonan, and Gilmore who have sold us out to the financial slave drivers in Europe!
Ireland stand up and fight back now!
- Ireland will not make quick exit from bailout programme (newstalk.ie)
- State will not need a second bailout – Taoiseach (independent.ie)
- Ireland Urges ECB To Commit To Bond-Buying (infiniteunknown.net)
- We’re ready to leave bailout, says Noonan (independent.ie)
- We’re ready to leave bailout, says upbeat Noonan (independent.ie)
- To The People of Ireland : You are been lied to ,Bambeluzeled,and Hundwinked (thepressnet.com)
- Ireland has displaced Japan as the world’s most indebted economy. Government, household and nonfinancial company debt add up to 524% of Irish GDP. (thepressnet.com)