In this State, we have enough Irish jokes – what, with the 2008 bank guarantee and paying bondholders in utterly bust banks whilst putting at risk the credit worthiness of the State. But we haven’t had as good a joke as the report published by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) this morning. To be fair, the author Eoin O’Brien says at the outset that he is expressing his own opinion and it is entirely his work, but when something is published under the CBI brand, the CBI as a body corporate should bear some responsibility for its content.
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,028 viewers
No upcoming events