- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,910 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 9, 2012
The business magazine Wirtschaftswoche reported that IMF Chief Christine Lagarde is hoping to attract retired German financial experts to help out ailing Greece. She is said to be looking for people with tax experience and also those who held management positions. Some 170 … Continue reading
By: Raul_I_Meijer Fitch has given the ESM, which reportedly became “operational” today, even though the Eurozone members will take years to full its coffers from today’s €200 billion to the desired €500-600 billion, an AAA rating. The European (hey, what happened … Continue reading
sent into us Éirígí Activists joined fishermen and walkers from Wicklow and Dublin for a successful fish-in protest. The protest was organised to highlight an illegal land grab by the owner of the European Golf Club on Wicklow’s Mizen Head coastline. The … Continue reading
Sent in to us to day BY SEAN DOYLE SPEECH AT GRAVESIDE OF SEAMUS COSTELLO I.R.S.P. COMMEMORATION SUNDAY 7TH OF OCTOBER 2012. Comrades it is always a great honour and privilege to speak about Seamus Costello; however I must concede to my inadequacy to … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: But Merkel’s security arrangements overshadow everything as she prepares to visit Athens Long-suspected of having massively enriched himself at the Greek Ministry of Defence, Vlassis Kambouroglou has found dead in hotel room in … Continue reading
The big three who can help save Afghanistan … As its forces withdraw, Nato should not be afraid to seek help from Russia, India and Iran, says Shashank Joshi … Exactly 11 years ago, with the wounds of 9/11 still fresh, the … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: In this State, we have enough Irish jokes – what, with the 2008 bank guarantee and paying bondholders in utterly bust banks whilst putting at risk the credit worthiness of the State. But we haven’t … Continue reading
AIB must explain what it did with the billions it was given to help distressed mortgage holders – Harris
Posted October 4th, 2012 in Dáil Work, Economy, Finance, News, Public Accounts Committee Fine Gael TD for Wicklow, Simon Harris, today (Thursday) raised the question as to what AIB has done with the billions it was given to specifically help distressed mortgage … Continue reading