- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,870 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: October 7, 2012
Ambrose Evans Pritchard has a wonderful piece in The Telegraph today telling us why the eurozone’s attempt to use austerity to solve the continent’s economic problems just isn’t going to work. Why it cannot work in fact, not just that … Continue reading
Sent into to us to day Thomas, Thought this item might be of interest ….. Google pays just €8m tax here by routing €9bn profits abroad By John Mulligan Irish Independent Saturday October 06 2012 IT handles billions of … Continue reading
Reblogged from Awaken Longford: THE scene: AIB HQ Bank Centre, Ballsbridge. In the boardroom, taking a telephone call, is former Labour Party leader and AIB ‘Public Interest’ director Dick Spring. On the line is Labour Party leader Eamon Gilmore…… Read … Continue reading
THE Government has been accused of standing back as AIB ”bleeds the ordinary householder dry” following the bank’s decision to hike up its variable-interest rate for the second time in two months. The State-owned bank shocked its customers earlier this week when … Continue reading