By Dan Denning
We begin with a cynical thought experiment. It’s really a conclusion about what’s going on in the financial markets. And the conclusion is this: the value of financial assets and currencies is being deliberately crashed in order to transfer wealth from the public to a small group of global elites.
Sounds crazy, right? Maybe even cranky? We’ll get to that shortly. But first…
The typical result of credit booms and busts is to transfer ownership of real assets and productive businesses from the public to the insiders. In our thought experiment, the Federal Reserve exists to make this happen in a way that doesn’t alert the public to what’s really going on. The insiders — or anyone who knows how these things work — sell to the public in the mania phase. The panic and crash phase of a bust is when the public realizes the game is up……………………………….
full article at source: http://dailyreckoning.com/
- The Cheeseburger Police (sgtreport.com)
- Your Liberty and Your Money (businessinsider.com)
- CITI’S BUITER: The Eurozone Will Be In ‘Cardiac Arrest’ For At Least 2-3 More Years (businessinsider.com)
- Who Will Really Benefit From QE3? (etfdailynews.com)
- Why the eurozone will be in ‘cardiac arrest’ for at least 2-3 more years (business.financialpost.com)
- 10 Quotes From Financial Experts About The Effect That QE3 Will Have On Gold And Silver (sgtreport.com)
- An Open Access thought experiment [Confessions of a Science Librarian] (scienceblogs.com)
- TN Nashville Resistance | National END THE FED Rally | Videos, Photos and Journal (iamrising.wordpress.com)
- Thousands Protest at Every Federal Reserve this Weekend (musicians4freedom.com)
- Do You Care More About Shine or Volume? (bellasugar.com)