- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,872 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: September 26, 2012
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has dismissed a potentially game-changing statement from Europe’s three most economically stable nations which throws doubt on a deal to ease Irish bank debt. Mr Kenny faced a barrage of accusations that he misunderstood an offer at … Continue reading
“So, never be afraid. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion, against injustice and lying and greed. If you, not just you in this room tonight, but in all the thousands of other rooms … Continue reading
By: Jim_Curry It has been a while since I have posted an article, and – due to some recent email requests – I wanted to take a detailed look as we move into the latter part of 2012, based upon … Continue reading
By Graeme Wearden There are signs of serious jitters in the City today. As feared, the yield on Spain’s 10-year bonds has now risen about 6% (6.03% at pixel time). The stock markets are all still lower,, with Spain’s IBEX … Continue reading
Update Lubeck Here in Lubeck, it’s a very wet, dark and gray morning! At first glance, after a few days now roaming around I get the impression that business is a little slower and I do come across a few … Continue reading
Quote from the famous William Faulkner “Life is not interested in good and evil. Don Quixote was constantly choosing between good and evil, but then he was choosing in his dream state. He was mad. He entered reality only when … Continue reading