While sitting on the Bus Eireann coach today, I was reflecting on the state of affairs in Ireland and recent news, my thoughts moved to the venerable Alan Shatter and his comments to the people of Ireland that they should "hock" their engagement rings in order to repay debts, now I like to think that I am a level headed individual, a fairminded individual, and a person who has a balanced outlook on all matters, so when I feel the hair on the back of my neck rising, (you know the feeling), and a sense of irritating annoyance gathering steam in my mind, I know I have just heard something so ridiculous, insulting and downright stupid that my gut reaction is revulsion.
- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,858 viewers
No upcoming events