The European Commission has said it “regrets” the fact that a draft edition of its latest report on Ireland’s bailout progress was leaked.
The document suggests ending the automatic entitlement to a medical card for those out of work, and questions whether the dole should be cut according to how long a person has been unemployed.
The draft also indicates that Irish households will begin paying water charges in January 2014
see more at source at below link:
Need any more proof that the gombeens in the Dail are getting their orders from Brussels???Our people have become financial servicing slaves to the gambling faceless money men in Europe.Every one of the members of the Irish government has sold us and our country out! Where are the fighting Irish ??? The republic is no more!
- EU Commission ‘regrets’ leaking of bailout document (newstalk.ie)
- Economic gloom poses problems for bailed-out countries (euobserver.com)
- [Top5@5] Suspicious death of Co. Louth woman (newstalk.ie)
- Customers hit by Bank of Ireland interest decision | Irish Examiner (thepressnet.com)
- Irish fishing quota to be cut by EU Commission (newstalk.ie)