- ‘Ming’ presents Minister with glass of dirty water in Dáil – The Irish Times – Thu, Dec 19, 2013
- Happy Christmas and a happy New Year to all our viewers
- Complete Recap Of Overnight’s Volatile Markets
- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- 278,284 viewers
Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
By Thomas Clarke Well friends just one day after I posted my disgust on the price of petrol (http://thepressnet.com/2012/08/19/petrol-prices-in-wicklow-have-reached-new-highs-in-wicklow/) The rip off of the Irish consumers at the petrol pumps continues unless we as a people get up off our … Continue reading