Irish labour productivity per person employed is at 136.9% of the EU27 average, which makes us the second most productive economy in the Euro Area and the third most productive in the EEC. Of course, the thing that jumps out in the chart is the massive over-performance in output terms by two other ‘special’ countries: Luxembourg and Norway. This should ring lots of alarm bells when it comes to trusting the above data to base actual comparative assessments on
full article at source: http://trueeconomics.blogspot.ie/
No surprises here as we all know, the government sponsored figures crunchers are only manipulating the data and coming out with the “right picture” making the government look good and on top of an otherwise disastrous economic policy!
Forcing the people of Ireland to take on massive odious debts of the corrupt banks and debts resulting from their own incompetence and economic treachery! Nothing coming from the government sponsored Quango’s and their mouthpieces can be trusted .
The real truth is that we are worse that Greece and there is no possible way we can service the imposed odious debts placed on our shoulders by mouthpieces of the conmen and woman in Berlin! Time to be truthful and bit the bullet tell Berlin go take a hike and squeeze somebody their own size like France or Italy! As for the collaborating puppet government in Lenster house, economic terrorists the lot of them!
- Odious Debt in Public International Law (99getsmart.com)
- Greece’s Odious Debt (99getsmart.com)
- Mobutu’s Disneyworld: Odious Debt in Africa (jubileeusa.typepad.com)
- Friday READ – 3 August 2012 (99getsmart.com)
- Since the summit, it’s the Germans against the rest (thepressnet.com)
- More alarm bells for European banks (thepressnet.com)
- CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, 4/26/ 2011 – (and duly ignored) – thanks to P. (jhaines6.wordpress.com)