Although the registered owner is one Thomas J Heagney acting in trust, the property at 42 Bote Road in Stanwich, Connecticut has in the past been associated with the Sean Dunne and his wife Gayle (Killilea). It was bought for USD 825,000 on 20th January, 2011, was on the market initially for USD 3.95m, but that was reduced to an asking price of USD 3.3m in February, 2012 but…
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,089 viewers
No upcoming events