- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,916 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: August 13, 2012
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: No-one will have been surprised to hear the CEO of Ireland’s largest bank, Bank of Ireland, last week claim that Irish house prices were stabilising. Ritchie Boucher told the Independent “We think the property market … Continue reading
This article titled “Are peer-to-peer lenders the future of banking?” was written by Josephine Moulds, for The Observer on Saturday 9th June 2012 23.01 UTC “Never lend money to friends or family,” the saying goes. But how about complete strangers? … Continue reading
Q: Why are the Irish trade unions not marching out on the streets protecting the public health services we have won for our people in the last 90 years? A: The Trade Unions bosses are in cahoots with the corrupt politicians … Continue reading
So here’s a conundrum. Can we complain on one hand about food companies contributing to obesity when they are also such big contributors to our GDP and valuable Irish jobs asks a fellow blogger here? http://basketcasetheblog.blogspot.ie/2010/09/its-not-just-international-banking.html
Just reminding everybody in Ireland who’s in charge (In case you forgot!) Machholz