- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,425 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: July 23, 2012
In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host Stacy Herbert discuss the Irish government being so terribly ‘embarrassed’ that they hired two dirty bankers to ‘clean up’ their financial system, all the while reminding David Cameron over in ‘Grim Britain’ of … Continue reading
Last week’s surprise offer from Ryanair for all the shares in Aer Lingus generated many column inches in newspapers and much national discourse. The €694m valuation of Aer Lingus derived from the €1.30 a share offer, would have valued the State’s 25% stake … Continue reading
“The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”
Welcome to the European Union where “The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”.(To you and me that is the Troika dictatorship). Yes my friends we now officially have a … Continue reading