- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- 278,034 viewers
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
The following excellent article was written by Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev and one can only wonder why the current Irish Government has not called upon this man’s expertises .With the likes of this man’s reality grasp we should have him and … Continue reading
Real music Genius will never die (Just like true love) Machholz
It’s been quite a few weeks since NAMA initiated legal action in Dublin but yesterday the Agency was back in action at the High Court where an application was made against 11 individuals. The case reference is 2012/7029 P and the objects of … Continue reading
Political pensions and lump sums for former TDs, Ministers and Senators have cost nearly €2 million every single month over the past year and a half. An estimated €32.7 million has been spent by the Oireachtas and Department of Finance since … Continue reading
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer – it’s official, says Richard Boyd Barrett PBPA TD lashes gross unfairness and inequality in the distribution of austerity burden and calls for radical shift in tax policy Richard Boyd … Continue reading