- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,853 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
By: Steven_Vincent Today’s intraday pop and drop reversal contributes to the growing picture of bearish tape action more consistent with a C wave decline. We are starting to see “good” news, such as recent announcements from the EU, either ignored … Continue reading
By Namawinelake NAMA isn’t saying, but according to RTE, the owner of the 63-house Glendale Estate in Tullow in Carlow was Glendale Estates Limited. And according to Iris Oifigiuil, the receiver, Jim Hamilton of BDO Ireland, was appointed to Glendale Estates Limited … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams First off, however it happened, the Government should be applauded on keeping Irish concerns on the EU’s agenda. Clearly, the Italians and the Spanish did the heavy lifting for us. Had the Spanish and Italians not been … Continue reading