- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,787 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
Comment: Irish politicians should take note !
Homeless Couple In Sao Paulo, Brazil, Finds Duffel Bag With $10,000 In Cash, Turns It Over To Police
For those of us without Swiss bank accounts, $10,000 is a lot of money. For Rejaniel Santos and Sandra Domingues, a homeless couple who spend nights under an overpass in Sao Paulo, Brazil, $10,000 is a life-altering amount of money. Yet when … Continue reading
MADRID—Spain’s government imposed further austerity measures on the country Wednesday as it unveiled sales tax hikes and spending cuts aimed at shaving (EURO)65 billion ($79.85 billion) off the state budget over the next two and a half years.A day after … Continue reading
Sent in to us by our friends over at SpunOut Recently it’s been all go at SpunOut HQ. We’ve been hanging out with the President in the Aras, meeting with politicians in Leinster House and now we’re hiring a new person … Continue reading
Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) has today published its commercial property series for Ireland for Q2, 2012 – the report should be available shortly on the JLL website but for the time being, there is Jack Fagan’s report in today’s Irish Times. The JLL series … Continue reading
As the news began to permeate deep into the MSM – even as far as the Dacre Wail – last night that the Libor rate has been fiddled for perhaps thirty years or more, an interesting (if brain-challenging) piece by John Morrison at … Continue reading
by Ron Paul Last week my subcommittee held a hearing on fractional reserve banking and the moral hazard created by government (taxpayer) insured deposits. Fractional reserve banking is the practice by which banks accept deposits but only keep a fraction of those … Continue reading
Comment: First the Greeks and now the spanish are showing us the Irish what we need to do to get rid of our corrupt politicians and their self get rich schemes. Telling the rest of us to tighten our belts … Continue reading