- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,474 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 22, 2012
19 emergency meetings since the beginning of the crisis… What’s next for the eurozone? Will there be enough money to bail out Italy and Spain? How will the recent Greek elections echo in Brussels? CrossTalking with Augusto Lopez-Claros, Tom Conroy and … Continue reading
“The only way we’ll uncover the true level of losses in NAMA today is to create a brand new NAMA to acquire the loans from the old NAMA”
No matter how much NAMA or Minister Noonan try to evade the reality of NAMA having deliberately over-paid for the €74bn loans acquired from the banks – remember the Comptroller and Auditor General recently reported that NAMA had paid €5bn in state-aid so far, … Continue reading
GREEK ELECTION: Athens Bar Association declares June 17th election null and void, suspects criminal activity
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: SENSATION AS TOP GREEK LAWYERS’ BODY ACCUSES ELSTAT OF CRIMINAL DECEPTION ELSTAT ALREADY FOUND GUILTY OF MISLEADING BRUSSELS OVER GREEK DEBT Special Porta-Porta account released exclusively to The Slog Very little surprises me … Continue reading
‘Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services said today that the delay by the Federal Republic of Germany (unsolicited ratings AAA/Stable/A-1+) in ratifying the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) has no immediate rating implications for sovereigns in the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU … Continue reading