- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,625 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 19, 2012
Trading the BAC is still ongoing we purchased stock at average 7.62 (1765 units) also sold July 7 Put for 65 cent (10 contracts) totalling intake of $650:00 Bought back Put contracts at 11 cent today making a profit of 87% Bought … Continue reading
The rain held off today and the temperature rose up into the early twenties, I saw this poster from the Circus and was reminded again that the Germans have always an idea on how to do things a little different! … Continue reading
By MARY CAROLAN The European Stability Mechanism Treaty breaches the Irish Constitution, European Union law and the treaties of the EU on several grounds, Independent TD Thomas Pringle has argued before the High Court. Mr Pringle’s action raises matters of … Continue reading
By Jonathan Watts The struggle for the world’s remaining natural resources is becoming more murderous, according to a new report that reveals that environmental activists were killed at the rate of more than two a week in 2011. The death … Continue reading
As recent history has repeatedly shown, the right to vote, by itself, is no guarantee of liberty. Therefore, if you wish to avoid dictatorship by referendum, break up modern society’s merely functional collectives into self-governing, voluntarily cooperating groups, capable of … Continue reading