- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 251,029 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 18, 2012
Today in Lubeck is a very blustery day and you don’t know whether to bring a coat or an umbrella. I actually bought one today but felt like a fool walking around with it afterwards. It was quite warm when … Continue reading
By: Rob_Kirby A few years ago, when J.P. Morgan grew their derivatives book by 12 Trillion in one quarter[Q3/07] – I did some back of the napkin math – and figured out how many 5 and 10 year bonds the … Continue reading
In a slow, somber procession, several thousand demonstrators conducted a silent march on Sunday down Fifth Avenue to protest the New York Police Department’s stop-and-frisk policies, which the organizers say single out minority groups and create an atmosphere of martial … Continue reading