- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,533 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: June 10, 2012
By Thomas O Cleirigh As we wake up to the news that Spain, banks are to receive 100 billion Euros (for starters ) without any declaration to investigate the corrupt dealings and total plunder of the funds in some … Continue reading
Bullets and shrapnel shells smashed into homes in the Syrian capital of Damascus as troops battled rebels in the streets, a show of boldness for rebels taking their fight against President Bashar Assad to the center of his power. For … Continue reading
I’m just back from Ireland a few days and am getting settled in again to my tiny flat here in the Stadt park in Lubeck. Today in Lubeck the weather was unsettled some rain showers and some sunny spells but the weinfest near … Continue reading
by Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev An interesting speech given by the IMF Managing Director, Ms Christine Lagarde to the Annual Leaders’ Dialogue Hosted by Süddeutsche Zeitung last night. Here are some extensive exerts from it and my thoughts – sketched out, … Continue reading