The Germans are an intelligent people, and it wasn’t by chance that Dr Merkel – with her PhD in chemistry, quantum chemistry to be even more impressive – suggested that the Greeks hold not one, but two elections on 17th June, one to elect parties to government and the other to stay in the EuroZone. She was in effect telling the Greeks that you can’t have your cake and eat it, or rather you can’t vote for anti-bailout parties and still expect to stay in the EZ.
- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,831 viewers
No upcoming events