- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,653 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 23, 2012
by VICENTE NAVARRO The Spanish transition from dictatorship to democracy took place under the dominion of the conservative forces that controlled the apparatus of the fascist state from1939 – 1978. The leadership of the democratic forces had just come out of jail or … Continue reading
By Nils Pratley Markets bounced on Tuesday as the magic word “eurobonds” was heard — new French president Francois Hollande is keen and Christine Lagarde at the International Monetary Fund has endorsed the principle of more debt-sharing in the eurozone. Today share prices … Continue reading
ANGER, frustration and utter despair. Those were the feelings amongst outraged Permanent TSB (PTSB) mortgage holders who gave the bank’s bosses a roasting at the annual general meeting yesterday. Describing the bank as “morally bankrupt“, they lambasted management for their “extortionate” … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: “(3) The aggregate of the principal of all sums outstanding for purposes other than the provision of consideration for the acquisition of bank assets shall not exceed €5,000,000,000 or such other amount that the Minister … Continue reading
Yesterday I was in Dublin City centre outside the national art gallery when who did I spotted none other than the “missing person “the president of Ireland the elusive Michael D. He sprung out of his big car and dashed … Continue reading