The ESM has the exact same safeguards as the IMF
Question: Are they the same organisation? Immune from prosecution, from any state or government in the world? Who gave them this right? Let’s be clear the IMF and now the ESM both have immunity from all prosecution from any national government of world organization like the UN???
We cannot hand over this power to an organization that has no accountability to anybody ,That is shear madness and a total betrayal of the citizens rights enshrined in the Irish constitution.
We must not allow faceless, unaccountable financial dictators to just take our rights away from us
Vote No to this madness!
- A Yes will bring compact under Irish Constitutional law (whatever becomes of the Treaty)… (sluggerotoole.com)
- The honest No voices on our chances of funding (williamquill.com)
- Anonymous,important message to the people of ireland.(Fiscal compact treaty referendum) (thepressnet.com)
- The Fiscal Treaty is dead… Long live the Fiscal Treaty! (cedarlounge.wordpress.com)
- Being yes men of Europe has got Ireland nowhere (thepressnet.com)
- IMF blunder forces out the truth about post-election crackdown in Greece (thepressnet.com)
- Finance chief: Rejecting EU fiscal treaty would be dangerous gambit for debt-struck Ireland (foxnews.com)
- Group of economists urge No vote (thepressnet.com)