On both sides of the Border there is ongoing litigation in the Quinn Family Saga with Anglo, or IBRC as it is now known, locked in battle as it pursues €2.8bn of outstanding loans from the Quinns. On the other hand, the Quinns claim that the bulk of the loans were for an illegal share-support scheme and dispute that the loans are in fact due.
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- Troika consultancies: A multi-million euro business beyond scrutiny!
- How the State Leads People to Their Own Destruction
- After 100 Years Of Failure, It’s Time To End The Fed
- Social credit Ireland
- DEBT-FREE MONEY:
- 277,629 viewers