- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,229 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 16, 2012
Three economists have accused the Government of misleading people over the need for extra cuts and taxes in the event of a No vote in the fiscal treaty referendum. Prof Terrence McDonough of NUI Galway insisted there would be “no disaster” … Continue reading
By Bernard Connolly (Economist) • We suspect that Germany has given up the ghost on Greece and now actually wants that country to leave the euro area but is terrified of getting the blame when Greece leaves, as it surely … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: On both sides of the Border there is ongoing litigation in the Quinn Family Saga with Anglo, or IBRC as it is now known, locked in battle as it pursues €2.8bn of outstanding loans from … Continue reading
An angry father of three has personally accused Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny of forcing his children and their generation to emigrate in search of work. Westmeath native Peadar Doyle confronted the government leader as he campaigned in Athlone for a … Continue reading
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard Eric Dor’s team at the IESEG School of Management in Lille has put together a table on the direct costs to Germany and France if Greece is pushed out of the euro. These assume that relations between Europe … Continue reading
by ANDREW COCKBURN Among the more laughable features of commentaries on Jamie Dimon’s recently revealed $2 billion (at least) gambling losses are earnest pronouncements that the debacle will stymie the efforts by Dimon and Wall Street in general to further deregulate … Continue reading
By: Steven_Vincent At each juncture, I look at the available information as represented in the market price and technical data. I approach the body of evidence without preconception and with an open “beginner’s mind”. I see what I see. I … Continue reading