By The SlogThe twice-daily soap opera Euroblown is now pretty much into its stride as far as the format is concerned. Head Scriptwriter Wolfgang Schäuble briefs the cast on Mondays, after which the others learn their lines and dutifully do their best to make the wooden fantasy sound right.
“Greece leaving the eurozone is no big deal,” said Wolfie last Monday, “We are prepared now”.
Europe is “certainly more resilient” to a possible Greek exit than it was two years ago, when the bloc would have been “massively underprepared,” European Union Economic and Monetary commissioner Olli Rehn said Wednesday.
A Greek exit from the euro could be “technically” managed, European Central Bank Governing Council member Patrick Honohan assured regular listeners in a cameo role Friday
full article at source: http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/the-twice-daily/
Any Government that resorts to blackmail and bullying of its own citizens is not fit for government and cannot be trusted to represent the citizens of that country .The Irish government have betrayed their oath of office to defend the Irish constitution in favour of the wishes of the faceless bondholders and financial terrorists who are the same gangsters, currently dismantling the Greek nation .Fair play to the heroic Greeks for standing up for their land and culture God bless Greece!
- John Ward – Euroblown : Why The Greeks Should Ignore The Scaremongering, And Dump The Euro – 13 May 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- ECB’s Patrick Honohan says Greek euro exit would not be ‘fatal’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Greek exit not fatal for eurozone, says ECB’s Honohan (ekathimerini.com)
- Greek exit not fatal for euro zone – ECB’s Honohan – Moneycontrol.com (moneycontrol.com)
- Euro Zone Can Manage An Exit By Greece: ECB Official (ibtimes.com)
- European Officials Pressure Greece (myfoxdetroit.com)