- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,208 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 13, 2012
Chancellor Angela Merkel‘s conservatives have suffered heavy losses in an election in Germany’s most populous state, exit polls suggest. Support for the Christian Democrats dropped from 35% to 26% in North Rhine-Westphalia, with the Social Democrats set to return to … Continue reading
By John Mauldin For quite some time in this letter I have been making the case that for the eurozoneto survive, the European Central Bank would have to print more money than anyof us can now imagine. That the sentiment among European leaders was … Continue reading
The Irish governments hijacking of words like stability, Recovery, Investment, and Labour using of the Irish Flag, and Fianna Fail using the TA or Irish for Yes are typical examples of using language to bamboozled the gullible voters who will vote once … Continue reading
Reblogged from All Things In The Middle: When you read about Ireland, its past and how we got to where we are now you just can’t believe how much power we have given to central Europe, none elected bureaucrats to … Continue reading
Sent in to us to day Is Feidir Linn has not been active in its own right over the last few months, but we have been participating extensively in preparing an upcoming Claiming our Future ‘National Event’ on democratic reform. The … Continue reading
By Anthony Wile (Daily Bell) Here’s some interesting news along the lines of “man bites dog.” According to a recent Reuters article, US financial advisors are actually growing leery of US Treasury bonds. This is almost unheard of and one … Continue reading
By The SlogThe twice-daily soap opera Euroblown is now pretty much into its stride as far as the format is concerned. Head Scriptwriter Wolfgang Schäuble briefs the cast on Mondays, after which the others learn their lines and dutifully do their … Continue reading