- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,199 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 12, 2012
First of all, it needs to be stated that the ‘substance’ referred to as ‘Fluoride’ is a misnomer – there is no such substance listed in the periodic chart of the elements, nor in the prestigious CRC handbook, nor in the … Continue reading
These observations seems to be borne out by the behaviour of the Big Banks just look at the news coming from JP Morgan ,another big gamble gone wrong using credit derivatives and $2,000,000,000:00 losses ,nothing learned .The Banks are going to continue to gamble and make the same mistakes as long as they know the taxpayers will bail them out and they are too big to be allowed to go bust Continue reading