- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- 250,475 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 10, 2012
A message from Anonymous to the people of Ireland: The Fiscal Compact Treaty Referendum. “We are Anonymous the cyber resistance network.” We appeal directly to the people of Ireland as the only people in Europe who are being given a … Continue reading
Thomas, I attach that published essay on natural money. You might explore the idea of introducing a “Money Circle” to you barter user group on Machholz. This will allow the group issue their own money between them. This system also … Continue reading
Goldman is doing the business in Ireland and is well placed within the Government as Peter Sutherland is the top advisor to Edna Kenny .Sutherland a former attorney general and EU commissioner, was also a board member at Royal Bank … Continue reading
see also this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI51yZR9OBs&feature=related
Reblogged from Euro-Irish Public Policy: So, Berlusconi was eventually removed, like Papendreou, by external forces in the ECB alongside European technocrats and anonymous bankers. The money markets decided that Italy must pay a premium on its bonds for having Berlusconi as head … Continue reading