- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,474 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
By William Butler Yeats: “The Second Coming”: Turningand turning in the widening gyre; The Falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart: the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere … Continue reading
My thanks to the folks at http://twitter.com/#!/LifeSimpleAs for drawing my attention to this video
By: Andre_Gratian Current Position of the Market SPX: Very Long-term trend – The very-long-term cycles are down and, if they make their lows when expected (after this bull market is over) there will be another steep and prolonged decline into … Continue reading
The Slog reports “The IMF is threatening Greece that they will stop paying bailout instalments if the new government disagrees with the future austerity measures as outlined,” an IMF official to the Dow Jones news agency said last night … Continue reading
Thomas, Quote from the SLOG. Paddy Power has odds on that the Stability Referendum will fail: As well as France’s rejection of the ozy in Merkozy last night, German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s centre-right coalition lost power in the state of Schleswig-Holstein…and … Continue reading
Comment: Goodbye and good riddance to this twit!
By Namawinelake “The State’s organs cannot contract to exercise in a particular procedure their policy-making roles or in any way to fetter powers bestowed unfettered by the Constitution. They are the guardians of these powers – not the disposers of them.” … Continue reading