French and Greek citizens reject the mouthpieces for AUSTERITY..The Irish Government should take note, the same faith awaits them! Irish citizens should now reject the German inspired latest round of impending austerity concealed within this so called fiscal stability treaty. The current shower of collaborators in the Irish government will not be happy with the results in France and Greece .The Peoples of Europe are now getting up off their knees and the sell-out politicians and mouthpieces for German austerity are been kicked out of their plush offices.
Now that France has also rejected the Austerity madness ,Ireland should now reject this failed and divisive policy that has been touted as the only way forward for Europe ! .We need investment in our unemployed, re-education , up-skilling and a massive stimulus packet on par to the Marshall plan after the second world war for Europe! Merkel has created a wave of anti German feeling through Europe and her own party has suffered a major loss in the regional elections this weekend .The German citizens are beginning to realize that dictating austerity measures on to the smaller states within the EU is not a great way to keep friends or customers happy!
The German economy is contracting and Austerity will soon have to visit Germany itself .Merkel has been a disaster for Europe and the Euro! Merkel is the mouthpiece for the bondholders and moneymen and she is now going to have to face the new reality in Europe. Forcing other people to pay the gambling debts of the major German banks is only going to backfire, people will only take so much and she should know this coming from East Germany.
We in Ireland must also step up and take deceive action against this austerity madness, Our political system is totally corrupt and the media is under the control of the gangsters in power .We must send them and their masters in Berlin a strong message!“NO way we will not pay” we will not comply with their demands, these bank debts are not ours and we will not hand you the whip (“A YES VOTE”) that in turn will be use on us. Citizens of Ireland follow the Greeks and the French say no to more Austerity. Make a stand. Vote NO and join the real Europeans for a more inclusive Europe for all.
- France, Greece and Germany election results send austerity shockwaves through Europe (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Merkel sleepless over Hollande (themoderatevoice.com)
- ‘A Hollande Victory will Finally Crush the Merkozy Agenda’ – Shane Ross (theepochtimes.com)
- François Hollande Clubs Sarkozy In French Election As Anti-Austerity Sweeps Europe (247wallst.com)
- The austerity experiment (cafehayek.com)
- Challenge to Austerity (thepressnet.com)
- Merkel makes nice to new French President (thelocal.de)
- 1st. Anniversary of Morgan Kelly’s Seminal Irish Times Article: (thepressnet.com)
- The euro crisis just got a whole lot worse (rightways.wordpress.com)
- France elections 2012: François Hollande victory sets EU on course for turmoil (oyiabrown.com)