- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,908 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
The real deal. To all in lubeck
“Pacta Sunt Servanda” UPDATE Council Regulation 1177/2011 “Article 4 states that a country must not have a debt bigger than 60% of what it produces in a year (its GDP). If it does, it must reduce its debt by one-twentieth … Continue reading
Ireland’s future depends on breaking free from bailout IrishTimes Saturday May 7th. 2011 OPINION: Irelandis heading for bankruptcy, which would be catastrophic for a country thattrades on its reputation as a safe place to do business, writes MORGAN KELLY … Continue reading
We discuss the bull market in discontent, MF Global clients begging JP Morgan for their money back, Zynga insiders dumping shares in an ‘innovative’ manner and Max does a mean impersonation of Jamie ‘Pick a pocket or two’ Dimon. In … Continue reading
Demonstrators marched in New York, where they met a heavy police presence at Bank of America’s office tower. Security was also increased at Goldman Sachs and other financial institutions in lower Manhattan. In the afternoon protesters rallied in Union Square … Continue reading
by Dr_Volkmar_G_Hable : The technical picture of the USD shows a large descending triangle which is an indication for further downside for the USD. This chart is in sharp contrast to the repeatedly announced “strong-dollar policy” by the US administration. … Continue reading
Remember this ?? OPINION: Ireland is heading for bankruptcy, which would be catastrophic for a country that trades on its reputation as a safe place to do business, writes MORGAN KELLY WITH THE Irish Government on track to owe a quarter … Continue reading
Sent in to us yesterday Thomas, I attach an excerpt from the Articles of Association of The IMF which might be of interest to your readers. Excerpts Article IX, Section 1 – 9: Articles of Agreement of the International MonetaryFund and International … Continue reading
Comment: Vote No This treaty is nothing more than a massive stick that will be used on us anytime we try to exercise our independence! Common sense dictates a NO VOTE