- Bitcoin: What You’re Not Being Told
- Ben Gilroy in Wicklow, With Ray Whitehead
- How the NSA is Tracking you now
- The Eight Challenges Of The International Trade Union Movement
- France Unemployment Surges To 16 Year High
- RT: Report: Disguised Pope Francis sneaks out of Vatican for night charity patrols
- IMHO launches a new service for distressed borrowers
- Keiser Report: Drilling for Fraud (E530, ft. Red Pepper of Nonsense
- Your savings are not safe in the Irish Zombie Banks
- Joe Higgins (Budget 2014): Joan Burton- now in the same gallery as
- The People’s Convention ( Upcoming events DEC 2013)
- Forgive & Forget: Iceland’s $1.25 bln mortgage write-down to boost
- This is on the way like it or not!
- ECB Warning: More Directed History
- The European Dream Is Based On A ‘Equals Around A Table’ Metaphor
- 274,710 viewers
Daily Archives: April 23, 2012
Ireland will get up off its knees, and so will the rest of Europe, we the people will not tolerate the arrogance and treachery of our own gutless politicians who have keeled over and sold us out to German interests.
Wake up Ireland and send this New German Führer a strong and defiant message.
We will not pay you for our own enslavement; we will fight to keep our own independence and we will rid ourselves of the collaborators in the Dall
By David Marsh, MarketWatch LONDON (MarketWatch) — In the wake of the first round of the French presidential election, a leaked document from Berlin, conveniently and somewhat revealingly translated into English, has found its way into MarketWatch’s hands. Confidential Memo … Continue reading